All voters in North Carolina may vote in the nonpartisan Supreme Court primary on June 7th. Justice Robert H. (Bob) Edmunds is the only conservative candidate running against two Democrats and one Unaffiliated candidate in this primary. However, the candidates will NOT be listed by party affiliation on the ballot. Only the top 2 vote-getters, regardless of party, move on to the general election in November. No matter where you live in North Carolina, Bob Edmunds will be on your ballot on June 7th.
Therefore, we each need to help Bob Edmunds secure enough votes to move on to the November election, or we lose conservative control of the Supreme Court until January 1, 2023 (assuming we
Here are some quick, easy ways YOU can help Bob Edmunds win on June 7th:
- VOTE for Robert H. (Bob) Edmunds in the nonpartisan Supreme Court primary! Early Voting for the June 7th primary will be at the Moore County Board of Elections in Carthage. Early voting is underway and will resume on Tuesday, May 31. It runs 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Tuesday through Friday, June 3, and 9:00 am – 1:00 pm on Saturday, June 4. (The Board of Elections Office will be closed for the Memorial Day holiday on Monday, May 30). On Election Day, Tuesday, June 7, all polls will be open from 6:30 am – 7:30 pm. If you have questions, call the Moore County Board of Elections (BOE) at (910) 947-3868 or visit the BOE Website.
- FORWARD this email to everyone you know in North Carolina and ask them to vote for Bob Edmunds for Supreme Court on June 7th.
- LIKE Justice Bob Edmunds on Facebook and INVITE your Facebook friends to like him: www.facebook.com/justiceedmunds/
- FOLLOW Justice Edmunds on Twitter: https://twitter.com/justiceedmunds
- LINK Justice Edmunds’ website to yours: http://www.justiceedmunds.com/
- CONTRIBUTE to Justice Edmunds’ campaign to help him get his message out across NC: http://www.justiceedmunds.com/donate-1#donate
- VOLUNTEER to work a polling location during early voting or on June 7 by clicking HERE.