- Most of us feel great sympathy for someone a person who spends his/her entire life feeling like they were born the wrong sex.
- Transsexuals are a TINY group.
- This whole debate would have been dismissed as radical and outside the realm of common sense just 10 years ago. The only thing that's changed is the politics and messaging; it's been embraced by the extremist Democratic Party as part of the strategy for changing our culture.
- The idea that simply claiming to be a transsexual is proof of the condition is asinine. Actually have the surgery and it's a whole different game.
- Most of us aren't worried about a transsexual molesting women or girls in the female shower, changing room or restroom, we're worried about the criminals who would take advantage of stupid laws with no objectivity (see #3, above).
- Opposition to the Charlotte "bathroom bill" has nothing to do with one's view of homosexuality. Homosexuality and transgenderism are entirely different things. The Left has always asserted such and it is a completely rational premise. Therefore, the only reason the two are linked (ex., "LGBT") is to boost political power.
There are some truths about this transsexual/transgender issue:
Overall: Excellent. It was engaging/entertaining, informative and of full-budget production quality
Plot: The movie is divided into two themes. The first exposes and documents the actual record of racism in the Democratic Party. The second makes a compelling case for the corruption of the Clintons on a global scale.
The Bad: There is little to criticize. Out of almost two hours of rapid-fire data and assertions, there were only two points that I thought were a bit weak, but neither were false nor out of context.
by Matt Horsley
The purpose of this recurring column is to identify problems that we need to address (especially at the local and state levels), discuss solutions and mobilize to execute them. A discussion will only exist if you participate by clicking the “Comment” link at the bottom of the article.
To set the stage for future columns, we’re starting big by assessing where we are versus where we started—the Tax Day Rally in June 2009.
Yes, Bernie is way over the edge, but at least he isn’t the abject, hypocritical, blatant liar that Hillary is! She should probably be in jail but at the very least, nobody should vote for her, EVER. Feel the Bern, Baby!
OK, I don’t really want a (second) Marxist in the White House, so bear with me.
FACT 1: Unless she is indicted, Clinton is the odds-on favorite to be the Dem candidate. Bernie would be easier to beat. He’s an out-of-the-closet socialist and that frightens most conservative Democrats (maybe even all four of them!), but he’s unlikely to be the nominee.
FACT 2: Very few of our interactions with Progs (Progressives, aka “Libs” and “Leftists”) will afford the opportunity for a serious discussion of political philosophy. Most are momentary, such as waiting in line with a 65-year-old woman with a “My body, my choice” lapel pin, or buying headphones from a bearded, 23-year-old hipster with a