- Most of us feel great sympathy for someone a person who spends his/her entire life feeling like they were born the wrong sex.
- Transsexuals are a TINY group.
- This whole debate would have been dismissed as radical and outside the realm of common sense just 10 years ago. The only thing that's changed is the politics and messaging; it's been embraced by the extremist Democratic Party as part of the strategy for changing our culture.
- The idea that simply claiming to be a transsexual is proof of the condition is asinine. Actually have the surgery and it's a whole different game.
- Most of us aren't worried about a transsexual molesting women or girls in the female shower, changing room or restroom, we're worried about the criminals who would take advantage of stupid laws with no objectivity (see #3, above).
- Opposition to the Charlotte "bathroom bill" has nothing to do with one's view of homosexuality. Homosexuality and transgenderism are entirely different things. The Left has always asserted such and it is a completely rational premise. Therefore, the only reason the two are linked (ex., "LGBT") is to boost political power.
Moore Tea Citizens Blog
There are some truths about this transsexual/transgender issue: